Our Practice offers comprehensive care from infancy to young adulthood. Our services are designed to ensure the healthy development of each child by:
- Comprehensive preventive medicine services for infants, children and adolescents including regular physical examinations, health screening, immunization, and parent counseling on safety, nutrition and developmental issues; also acne, allergy and asthma.
- Diagnosing and managing acute and chronic illnesses.
- Mid-Suffolk Pediatrics Islandia office provides family education programs presented by the Childbearing Family Alliance of Suffolk County. These programs include Lamaze training, baby care, breastfeeding, new mothers groups, teen nutrition, family first aide, and toilet learning.
- Pharmacy located in our Islandia office. Open when Islandia office is open.
- Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech Therapy provided by The Therapy SPOT.
- Providing specialized consultation in nephrology (Kidney disease), enuresis (Bed-wetting), ADHD and other emotional problems